Pages

New week, Newly inked

I've been gone a month. Yikes! Where did the month go? We finished up the school year, moved the kids' bedrooms around, painted two rooms and got new carpet in three, had VBC, and started spending time at the park and pool. I think I figured out where the month went. ;-D In the process of shifting the kids' bedrooms, I'm moving my craft area to a new room. Of course, I'm finding old/new treasures that I've forgotten about and deciding to release some things. I'm determined for everything to have a place and to not hang on to things 'just because'. We'll see how long my determination holds. lol

Today's card is super simple, but gets the point across.
I LOVE this sentiment. Thanks to my friend, Terry, for alerting me that Michael's has some new Studio G sentiments!
Thanks for looking!
Today I'm grateful for: gorgeous weather, spicy black bean chicken, 4 year old starting to read on her own, carrying a HUGE stack of books out of the library, and my wonderful husband

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Floral Flourishes, Studio G sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Love that stamp. I bought it too 8) Makes up a nice just because card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.