Pages

3D Thursday

I've had this tin forEVER! It came with some makeup in it years ago. Emily has now taken it as one of her many crayon holders. It's the perfect size, but not too cute. I decided to fix that.
For the outside I cut a strip of shimmery dp and used a floral vine wrapped 'E' rub on....just in case anyone else around here wanted a cute crayon box.
The inside I cut a strip of paper to cover the window and attached my fave PI artist. I also stamped off a few more for Emily to color.
Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: Diva's sense of style, warm brownies, French press, new socks, the smell of crayons and the happy childhood memories

Stamps: MFT PI You Color My World
Paper: MM Wedding
Extras: Michael's Rubon, Primas, Spicas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.