Pages

Just because

I love surprising the kids, even with little, truly nothing special, but out of the blue surprises. I really love how truly appreciative they are when I do surprise them with something. Today I told them we were going to the library and we did, dropping off the full bag of books we just picked up *Monday* and leaving with another *full* bag. (Thank You, God, for libraries!) Then I drove to Arbys and got Jamocha shakes. They were happy. Then we hit Little Caesars for a pizza. They were happy. Then we went to a picnic table by the river, ate our pizza, slurped our shakes, chatted and just enjoyed our gorgeous weather. They were super happy. We had a lovely hour, then went for a short stroll along the river and even spotted a wild chicken. For under $10, I'm a rockstar mom today. LOVE that!

Today's card is a very simple, almost one layer, monogrammed note. 'M' for Michelle, Mom, Mrs. Hart, whichever! haha

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: fun outings, full library bags, clouds blowing by, driveway full of teen boys, the feel of new carpet on my toes

Stamps: American Crafts Majestic set
Extras: ? rhinestones, SU! Night of Navy ink, Stardust pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.