Pages

Soft butterflies

This card has a very soft feel in real life, but it didn't photograph well. Maybe with a better photographer, but with me, not so much.
The ivory paper and lavender paper are from the same sheet of gorgeous Anna Griffin dp. It has four squares, two ivory and two lavender. The colors are catty corner from each other and divided by that 'ribbon' at the top of the card. The paper is beautiful and I have one more sheet. The purple scallop square is a felt coaster from Michaels $1 spot that photographed dark, but matches the lavender perfectly in person. The butterflies have tiny adhesive pearls on the bodies.

Thanks for looking!

Day 4 - Today Denny's gave out free Grand Slams. yum I gave our waitress a 30% tip on our 'real' bill, not just on our drinks. Lots of people around us were dropping $1 on the table when they left. The restaurant was packed and she was working hard with a smile on her face. I hope she appreciated the fact that I appreciated her efforts, even if my meal was free. ;-)

Today I'm grateful for: free Grand Slams at Denny's, finding the perfect gift for my niece, quiet reading time, kid hugs, lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.