Pages

New week, Newly inked

For Mojo Monday 72 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/02/mojo-monday-72-contest.html With all the layers and that SU Filligree brad, this card is *heavy*, definitely a 'hand-over'.

I found the stamp at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $3.50. I'm not as in to House Mouse as some of my friends (you know who you are, T), but for that price I had to bring it home. I finally got the CB heart folder AND used it before Valentines Day - yay me! All paper is from the Making Memories Sabrina pack.

Thanks for looking!

Day 3 - Today I gave the gift of time. I called a friend who is having some very serious marriage issues and listened, then prayed for her situation.

Today I'm grateful for: my solid marriage, my wonderful husband, bubbles, fetch with the dog, pink glitter heart stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.