Pages

You've Got Mail


For the record, I don't blurf in a skirt. When I hit the couch with the laptop I'm usually in jeans or lounge pants, but I do want her laptop! It doesn't show very well in the photo, but her laptop is pink and very sparkly. So cute. E Girl's dress, laptop, couch, and wall paper are paper pieced, the floor is colored with pink and white Koh-i-noor pencils. Couch leg and laptop are colored with Koh-i-noor and Copic Spicas. Dotted ribbon is from Target $1 spot.
Today I'm grateful for: cheddar cheese, cookies made by my son for his friends, all the boxes the UPS man brought me today (Christmas gifts in the house!), tiny snowflakes that might bring friends ;-D and my new coffee pot with a timer that works

1 comment:

  1. I recognise this card!!!! It's currently sitting on my windowsill. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.