Pages

3D Thursday

Hip Hop Thursday is always fun. This week I managed to complete both challenges. Yeah, me!


The Shout Out challenge was to make a sentiment the focal point of the card.


Cupcakes are stamped in Versamark. Sentiment is stamped in black Stazon, then traced with silver Spica. Ribbon is from Target $1 spot. Simple but cute. That black dot is not on the card, just on the photo. grrrr

The second challange was Unity is Golden - use gold in some way on your card.

I immediately thought of Prince of Peace. I love this stamp! Prince of Peace is stamped in cocoa, then embossed with gold. The dark panel is from Basic Grey Sultry pack. The ribbon was rescued from a gift package last Christmas.


After a brief break to go visit Santa, I decided to change the Shout Out challenge card into a 3D 'It's Friday, Honey' surprise for my husband's lunch box.
I made the mini pizza box following the tutorial on SCS http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388026 I cut the front panel of the card (see, black dot isn't there lol) down to 3" x 3". I like it better this way. Without the ribbon I think my husband will like it better. Of course, the contents might have something to do with it......

Inside, 12 Tootsie Roll Midgies. Just right for a little after lunch sweet for my sweetheart!
Today I'm grateful for: my Savior, festive Christmas lights, my crockpot, repurposing, and coffee waiting for me when I woke up this morning (thanks to my wonderful husband)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.