Pages

Scrap Stack Diving

This paper was on the top of the stack from the treats. I think it's so cute and fun. Today I decided to make a checkerboard with it. I just punched each dp with a 1" square punch and laid it out. It's a great way to use up those little bits. They don't show well in the photo, but there are Spica dots in the open spaces for a bit of sparkle. You can just see one under the top right square. Isn't it funny how only one shows up? They are spaced about 1/8" apart so there are quite a few there. I guess the others are shy. The words were a strip from Colorbok and I cut them apart to fit in the squares.

Today I'm grateful for: my sweet husband who brought me a 'just because' surprise, my little girl's bed head this morning, Christmas music, Jingle Bell PJ Ride, dark chocolate peppermint cherry cordials - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.