Pages

New week, Newly inked

I bought this stamp 50% off at Archivers a few months ago...and then didn't use it for our Christmas cards. shhh, don't tell my husband. lol
Today I need a gift card holder, so I finally inked it up. The stamp is by Stampendous, stamped in black then traced with silver Spica pen. All the dp is from the Basic Grey Sultry pack. Non-traditional colors, but I like them.
Inside is a panel of the pale pink dp from the pack. At the bottom is a strip adhered on three sides to make a pocket.

When the gift card is removed, our written greeting and signature will be visible.

Thanks for taking a look!

Today I'm grateful for: I have 3 grandparents still living, Reeses peanut butter trees, our heater, freshly arched brows, brown sugar scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.