Pages

Mar 22



Immediately, I thought 'wedding', but I don't need a wedding card any time soon.  'Black and white, polka dots and hearts, let me think on that for a bit.'  Then I was digging in my Unity box for yesterday's rocket ship and I have a punny friend who's going through a rough week and voila...


Very simple, but it will make her smile when she opens her mail.

Thanks for looking! 

Today I'm grateful for: sunshine, fresh candle made by a friend, bubble baths, Earl Grey, and excellent toffee


3 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is a darling card! So glad you played along with our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! We hope you will play again soon. Have a beautiful day.
    Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. This is so cute!! I love this image. Totally fun!!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!!
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Great for our B&W color challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.