Pages

Sept. 9th

I could clean my desk by ~gasp~ putting things away.  Or I could just use the cardstock and make another card.  Look...I chose Door #2!


Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for my parents.  My wonderful mother risked her life, no exaggeration, to bring me into this world 42 years ago.  Then she proceeded to teach me by example how to be a strong woman, friend, mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother.  Thanks, Mom, for giving me life and showing me how to live it!  My dad paced the halls for hours worried for his wife and child and cried unabashedly when he held me the first time.  Since then he taught me that I could do and be anything I wanted, that he would always be there for me no matter what, and what to look for in a husband.  Thanks, Dad!

 Stamps: Bring on the Cake and Just 4 You from Ditto
 Paper: scraps I didn't have to put away!
 Extras:  MS loopy punch, MFT Textile Rectangle Frame Die-namics

3 comments:

  1. awwww...love the story about you and your folks...that is super cool.

    awesome card, love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy belated birthday to you, Michelle!

    I'm happy to see that you opted to make a card with your scraps rather than put them away...strike while the inspiration is present! Great card and a lovely tribute to your parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.