Pages

Sept. 6th

Yesterday, a dear friend surprised me with a beautiful one-layer cake.  Not just *any* cake, mind you.  It was a dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate thick, fudgey frosting, topped with fresh raspberries.  Did I mention homemade from scratch?  And did I mention that it was divine?  I would let you taste for yourself, but it's gone.  Trust me, it was divine!


Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm grateful for:  folding warm towels fresh from the dryer, watching Diva and her little buddies doing their little girl stuff, hugs from Devon 'for no reason', sourdough bread, friends who bake and know what I like lol

Stamps: Market Street Stamps Berry Sweet
Paper: scrap stack
Extras:  MFT Designer Label Stax Set 1 and Mini Double Dot Border Die-namics (yes, I couldn't resist hitting the sale last week!)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.