Pages

July 3

A few months ago, a friend snuck a Starbucks GC into my bag.  How sweet is that???  So, now that some time has passed, I'm sneaking this into her house with some super trendy tangerine nail polish to surprise her. Love 'no reason except that I love you' gifts!


And, no, I'm not breaking in, I'm enlisting her kid's help in the sneaking in. ;-)

Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm grateful for: a flower that bloomed after I thought the plant was dead, friends who listen to rants and offer support, take out for dinner, deliciously fresh smelling towels, Diva counting down to her bday

 Stamps: There She Goes Let's Get Together, CC Designs Glam Girls, Stampendous plaid border
Extras:  twine, scrabble tile charms from stash

1 comment:

  1. That's some yummy Hot Chocolate, right? Though I'm thinking with your temps. it would be more like Iced! Great cards. Love the surprise gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.