Pages

Similar but different....

I needed two thank you cards, so I decided to make them at the same time, using the same stamp and papers.

One for my grandparents:
The big circle paper reminds me of an afghan my grandma has had over the couch for as long as I can remember.

One for my parents:

Same paper set, but a little more modern.

As you can see, the layouts are similar, but the cards have a different feel.

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for:  Ty's feeling better, homemade enchilada sauce yum!, cat purring as I reach out to pet her, Christmas Tree lights before dawn, Emily's puffy freckled cheeks

Stamps: Studio G
Paper:  DCWV Linen Closet
Extras:  The Cat's Pajamas Ribbon Slide CutUps, satin ribbon from stash, popdots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.