Pages

New week, Newly inked

I love Changito and when I found this little cutie in the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby I just couldn't resist.

She has purple shoes and pink lips to be me and he has blue eyes to be my guy.


Inside another new stamp from Joann's $1 spot. Hooray for cute and cheap!

I thought it fit the bright card. And, of course, it's very true of my main squeeze.


Thanks for looking!


Today I'm grateful for: migraine left, Diva watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with both the dog AND the cat on her tiny lap, 'feeling better?' text from Scott, chat time with my friend, glowing green grass after a rain


Stamps: Changito Love Balloon, Inkadinkadoo Spring mini

Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack with glitter yay!

Extras: Koh-i-noor, Color Box chalk ink

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Can't pass on Changito on clearance!
    The $1 stamp is an awesome find too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.