Pages

Darling Daughter Day!

Emily turns 4 today. My little chick has a silly sense of humor, so Hippo Birdie it is.
For my colors I used Color Throwdown 100, regal rose, certainly celery, real red, and baja breeze . Happy 100th, CTD!

Thanks for looking!


Today I'm so grateful for my darling daughter. Em, you're amazing! You make us all smile every day. You're so smart it's a little scary and you can accessorize like nobody's business. I love you, sweet girl and feel so blessed to be your mom. You are a gift!


Stamps: Studio G

7 comments:

  1. What a super fun and cute card!! Thanks for playing along with the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is sooo cute! Fun use of the colours for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE "Hippo Birdie to You!" YEARS ago, like 25, I got a card from my grandma that said that and my sister and I thought it was so funny - we don't let a birthday go by without saying it to eachother!

    Ok - back to the card - it is very cute - I love that you colored the hippo pink!! Nice coloring too, by the way!

    Thanks for playing along with the CTD

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute...adorable sentiment with this image...Thanks for playing along with this special 100th Color Throwdown challenge !! Don't forget to "hop" around to all the blog stops and leave some love...this will make the members of the blog hop happy as well as increase your chances of winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Happy belated birthday to your daughter-she sounds just like my 4 yr old niece Gabby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute, I'm sure Em loved it! Happy Belated Birthday Miss Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.