Pages

Happy Birthday, Rock Star!

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #4 was 'red, white, blue birthday card'. Gulp, yikes! I really had to think about that one, then I remembered this new Snoopy stamp. My brother loved Snoopy as a kid and his birthday is in July. Hey, I'm early for his birthday! lol The star is red Spica, the guitar is Glaze with gold Spica. It really sparkles in person. I hope my little brother's cool with sparkle! I did give Snoopy mirrored glasses, a black leather jacket, and white kicks to up his cool factor.

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: watching preschool dance class, sunshine, seasoned fries, books that make you laugh out loud, challenges that stretch you

Stamps: Stampabilities Rock Star
Extras: MM letters, Spica pens (red & gold), Sakura Glaze pen, eyelets that have been in my stash for.ev.ah!

ETA:
Kristie picked me as one of the top 3! Yay! Thanks, Kristie!


Grab a Badge!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I love this!! Very creative way to incorporate red, white & blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Love this! That Snoopy is too cute! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.