Pages

New week, Newly inked

I knew I wanted to use a new set, but didn't know which one. I lined up all my new sets that have yet to see ink and asked my friends to pick a number and I would use that set. Sandy and Terry both picked #7, Sow Seeds of Love. It's so cute how it looks like an old seed packet. I am not a gardener. I have no idea what flowers these are supposed to be, so I decided they would be purple with glittery gold centers. You can do that when you're coloring them vs. growing them. ;-D
I tried for a bow, but gave up. I decided to just tie a knot the way I tied my TaeKwonDo belt. I certainly did that for enough years that I could tie this knot without messing it up. lol

Thanks for looking!
Today I'm grateful for: a break in the rain, nice guy who fixed the crack in our basement, darling husband home early from work, last day of school for us, Monopoly Deal
Stamps: Sow Seeds of Love by Annie LaPoint
Extras: MFT Ribbon, Copics, Koh-i-Noor, Bic Mark Its, Spica

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great coloring!! (I think I'll have to try that pick a set sometime with the group!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great!! One of my favorite flowers in one of my very favorite colors!! So glad I could help =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.