Pages

New week, Newly inked

When I saw Pajama Christopher and Olivia, I *had* to have them. I love footed pjs on kids. It was a sad day when the boys decided they were too big to wear them. sniff sniff I couldn't decide which to use first, so today's a two-fer.


Christopher is colored up like Devon. His favorite pair was red, so his card is red to match.

Christopher is removable and is a magnetic bookmark. Devon may think he's too big for footed pjs, but he'll never outgrow reading. ;-) While he thought the card was cute, the bookmark got a 'COOOOOOL!'.


Olivia, of course, is colored to look like Emily in her favorite color. Shockingly, she doesn't actually have purple footed pjs, but if she did I have no doubt she would rock them with glittery pig tail holders.
I inked my CB folder gasp! then ran the same ink pad across the top to really highlight the dots.

These hearts sparkle like you wouldn't believe. Very hard to photograph, very 'oooh, pretty, Momma' in person.

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: storytime, a Wonder Pets snack of celery and peanut butter, fuzzy slippers, leave-in conditioner, crisp smell of cold air


Stamps: Pajama Christopher, sentiment ?, Pajama Olivia
Paper: Michaels
Extras: Spots and Dots and Swiss Dots CB folders, corner rounder, magnets, heart punch, MM Letter, glitter hearts ?

1 comment:

  1. So very cute!! I love footy jammies too. I saw a pair in my size. Told Fred I wanted them. He very firmly told me no!? Can you believe it?!?! LOL!! I can't believe Em doen't have purple footy jammies?! **Shocked look**

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.