Pages

Scrap Stack Diving

At 4x4, it's tiny, but cute.Paper and sticker from Making Memories - Sabrina 6x6 and Glittery Alpha. I liked it so much I cut more of the dp to make a stack. These are going to be great for notes in Scott's lunch box or to the kids (M can be Mom, too).

Thanks for looking!

Day 8 - Today I brought my husband a Caramel Macchiato after I ran morning errands.

Today I'm grateful for: date night, my parents/sitters who delight in spending time with my kids so I can date my husband lol, finally made it to the top of the library hold list for the final Twilight book yay!, chamomile bath oil, the way my son's basketball team treated/respected the physically challenged player on the other team and the standing ovation he received for scoring - made my day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.