Pages

Scrap Stack Diving

I asked my son to pick something from the scrap drawer again. He brought me this crazy circle paper from his paper stash. I asked him why he bought that and he said 'You got this for me, Mom'. rofl It's still crazy and fun.
I cut out half a dozen circles and placed them on the paper with pop dots for dimension. I ran the ribbon through the Xyron sticker maker. A metal 'garage sale tag' (sure lol looks like craft supply to me) and a metallic dream sticker by Colorbok finish off this psychedelic, crazy card.

Thanks for looking!

I'm starting the 29 Day Giving Challenge today. You can read about it here: http://www.29gifts.org/ Today we gave a bag of food to a collection that is going to a town in MO that was hit hard by the ice storm and is still without power.

Today I'm grateful for: basketball fun with my family, fruit smoothies, 'hold' feature at the library, coffee with my parents, and music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.