Pages

Scrap Stack Diving

I hope we can do this sometime this winter...

All paper came from the stack - yay three whole pieces smaller. lol The card is true scrap stack diving -- the image is popped up on the leftover foam after the dots are all gone. It's not cute little circles, but it works.

The little boy is colored with Koh-i-noor and OMS. Only his snow suit and boots are blended. His scarf, mittens, and trim I left 'rough' as it looks like knit to me that way. The snow I colored white, then went over with Clear Spica for sparkle.


Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: a date with my handsome husband, spinach-artichoke dip, an art book found in a used book store, cinnamon mocha at a new coffee shop, and my parents' 39th anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.