Pages

Balanced diet

This morning we went to the Art Museum, so I have quick and easy to show today.

A balanced diet is...a chocolate in each hand. There's diet advice I can follow.
This card will be perfect for a girlfriend who gave me one that said 'celebrate with the four food groups - chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, chocolate brownies, chocolate ice cream'. The image was from an image swap and I have no idea who makes the stamp, but I love it! She's colored with Koh-i-noor and has pearl buttons and a sparkly headband. The chocolates have Crystal Lacquer on them - they are very luscious looking.

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: fun at the Art Museum, 60* today, chatting with a neighbor in the sunshine, basketball before dinner, and chocolate of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.