Pages

Hey Sweetie....

The MFT Guest Designer Challange was to alter something. I chose this jar.

It will hold items needed to make cupcakes - mix, liners, sprinkles. The sentiment is a family joke. It's how my husband and kids oh so subtly hint they want me to bake something - 'You know, it's been awhile since we had...'
I used silver Stickles on all the dots on the dp framing the image panel and traced the sentiment and cupcake holders with a silver Spica. The cupcake tops are colored with two shades of pink Koh-i-noor then covered with Crystal Lacquer and clear microbeads. IRL the microbeads add a lot of sparkle.
Today I am grateful for: time spent making homemade pretzels with the kids, good books, my dog wagging her whole body when she sees me in the morning, rainbows, mini peanut butter cups


1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! Congrats on joining the mad world for blogs!

    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.