Pages

Christmas treats

These are the treats I made for my Bible study kids.


I had not heard of this poem before. Patty Bennett shared it on her blog a couple of weeks ago http://pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2008/11/the-m-ms-christ.html
I knew it would be perfect for a little treat for my 2nd and 3rd graders.

Isn't that cute? I printed the poem on white cardstock (9 to a page) and stapled it to the back of a clear candy bag. A green scallop with a circle of plaid dp and in about an hour 18 cute little treats were ready to go.

Today I'm grateful for: kids who know the true meaning of Christmas, the sweet fabric lady at Hobby Lobby, reading classic books with the kids, my friend's son is feeling better, mocha lattes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.