Pages

Feb 16

For my Diva:



I wanted to make something but didn't have any idea what.  So I hit the challenge blogs list.  Bingo!  Just Us Girls Challenge is "Sparkle".  I immediately thought of something for Diva.  She sparkles.  She's also a teen who sometimes needs to be reminded that she's wonderful.


I think I got 'sparkle' covered.  That's bounce back on the table from the light.


Thanks for looking! 

Today I'm grateful for:  the amazing young woman who calls me Mom, a friend's dad got a good health update, my kids hugging randomly, surprise gifts from friends who knew I needed a pick me up, and mango tea

Stamps: The Stamps of Life
Paper: gold is from Target, orange/fuschia is DCWV
Extras: flower and button have been here forever

2 comments:

  1. I know Diva will love this! Just the right amount of sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did get the sparkle right! I wanted it to be obvious on the cards this week and you did it!!!! I am sure that your Diva will really love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.