Pages

Sept 26

Yesterday we attended the Celebration of Life for one of my favorite aunts.  She has been in hospice all summer.  While I will miss her, I am grateful that she's no longer suffering and is rejoicing in Heaven.

After the service, I was blessed to spend time with one of my oldest friends.  We met in 2nd grade and still get together to celebrate our birthdays.  We had yummy food, good wine, and great girlfriend time, which is oh so important!  The evening was exactly what I needed.  She gave me a very thoughtful gift, too.  I made my rather glam friend this thank you card:


Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: my beloved aunt is no longer in pain, time with an old friend this evening, wonderful husband, fried okra, chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.