Pages

January 17th

F.R.O.G.

 I made him into a corner bookmark for my Bible.  Those pages are so thin that I needed to keep froggy simple and flat.

Here he is on a corner:

And when closed, he'll be peeking out.  This is what will great me each morning when I pick up my Bible.  He makes me smile, just sitting there waiting for me to open to the page.

Whooops, spoke too soon.  Em just stole him for her math book.  I guess I'll have to make another for me!

Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm grateful for: stay at home days, my family's on going health when others are ill, reading aloud to ALL three kids (even highschooler) over lunch, eating 'raw' peppermint marshmallows, and the 5 minutes when ALL the laundry is finished sigh

Stamps: FROG by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: scraps (whittling down the pile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.