Pages

Sept 6

This little sweetie is from Your Next Stamp.  When I saw her I *had* to have her.  After longer than I should admit, I finally inked her up.

Em saw her and said 'hey, it's me with Starbucks, cool....hey, can we go tomorrow before painting class?'. haha  That's my girl!

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for:  laughing with the kids at a funny audiobook, time with *my* friends, healthy children, a great book with a glass of wine, rain

Stamps: Ellie Loves Lattes
Paper:  random scraps
 Extras:  Spica, Koh-i-noor

3 comments:

  1. such a fun image...gotta love a coffee card! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it---what a cute card and love your daughter's remarks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...how sweet. A girl after my own heart. I love Starbucks! Totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.