Pages

July 12

Happy Birthday to my Princess!
 Diva never met purple and sparkles that she didn't love! haha  There's lots of both here, although all the sparkle is hard to photograph.

Why, yes, there IS a purple streak in her hair.  Em loves having her hair chalked, with purple, of course.

My little darling daughter brightens our home immensely.  She's always dancing, skipping, cracking jokes, the world is her stage.  She just shines!  For such a tiny person, she has a BIG personality and owns the room.  She's wicked smart and keeps us on our toes.  She's ready to take on the world! and we're not quite ready to let her. haha  Love you, Baby Chick!

Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm oh so very grateful for the little firework that entered our lives 6 years ago.  She's absolutely a  gift from God.  I always said if I had a girl she wouldn't be a prissy girly girl, she would be a tomboy.  HAHAHA  God laughed and sent me the girliest girly girl you can imagine and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am so grateful for the sparkle Em brings everywhere she goes.

 Stamps: Sweet n Sassy Princess (aptly named for my princess!)
Paper:  Studio G
Extras:  Basic Grey paper ribbon, Target washi, Stardust, Spica

3 comments:

  1. Awwww sweet card! Our kids have the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I'm a crafter who loves sparkel too, so you can bet I'm loving all the shimmer in this card, and the streak of purple in her hair is brilliant! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card. love the purple streak in her hair (sounds a lot like my dd!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.