Pages

Feb SFYTT

Yes, it's practically the last hour to post my Feb Sketch for You to Try.  I've looked at the sketch many times, but couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it.
feb2012sketch

Last night as I was going to bed and it hit me!  Yay!  Then, this morning, the tandem bike stamp I wanted to use was WAY too large for the circle.  Boo!  So, all of that is to say ... here's take two.


Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm grateful for: cinnamon sugar syrup in my coffee, lovely surprise card in the mail, dog sleeping on my cold toes, avocados, exciting history lesson today

 Stamps: You+Me=Bliss
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934
Extras:  Twinery charcoal twine, buttons from old tin found at garage sale, EAD designs scallop circle sticker

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card and the way you have connected all your buttons with your twine is so creative. Fantastic job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the inspiration hit you! I looked at the sketch a bunch of times too! Love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.