Pages

Toadally Frogtastic

Busy day for me!  We spent the day at the History Museum and tonight I had a mommy date.  My friend from WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back (30+ years) and I finally got our schedules to coordinate and had dinner together.  Her birthday is in a few weeks, so a gift and card were in order.

Gah even frogs are cute in polka dots!

He is popped up with flat backs for eyes.  Nothing boring about this froggy. The balloon was one of Em's quarter machine necklaces that broke.  See, never throw anything away! haha  I tied the string to his foot because well that's what you do for a frog with a balloon.

Denise is 7 months older than me, a fact she loved when she drove first and I delight in pointing out now.  Paybacks, right?

 Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm grateful for:  kids who love history, old friends to laugh with, husbands who say 'go, have fun, see you tomorrow' and mean it, warm brownies, waiter who says 'take your time, catch up, we're slow, I don't need the table' and means it  (yes, we doubled his tip)

Stamps: The Stamps of Life froggy2love and HappyBday2You
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934
Extras:  ColorBox chalk inks Copics, flat back black pearls, broken necklace ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the paper pieced frog...it's always fun to spend time with friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.