Pages

To the Moon

...and back.  That's my favorite line in Guess How Much I Love You.  I always teared up when I read it to the kids.  So, I had to get the sentiment from Unity, right?  I *had* to.  And the cute rocket ship?  errr, well, how else would you get to the moon?

The colors are for the color challenge over at Lily Pad Cards.  The navy ink stamped on silver metallic stock looks really cool in person.  It has a muted shine to it.


Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: back to Logos, warm enough to play outside, laughing with friends, teen crushes, apple orchard fro yo


 Stamps: Unity Up Up and Away and To the Bitty Moon
 Extras:  Stardust pen, Impressabilities Diamond and Stars

2 comments:

  1. I love that book too! Your card is fun, love your take on the color palette! Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I love your card and the sentiment has special meaning to our family. The design of your card is prefect for the sentiment. Thanks for sharing this at LiLy Pad and thanks for playing along with us at Kathy's Lily Pad Palette. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.