Pages

PMS Release Day Challenge

Paper Makeup Stamps released a new set of adorable digis.  For the release day blog hop, there was a challenge issued.  Be inspired by one of the DT cards.  Easy enough.  They were all incredible.

I chose Lisa's.  I loved her image (so happy I own it now lol), her layout, her colors, and her piecing was off the hook!  I copied her layout and chose a muted color scheme.  I decided to use Nuts About You, which didn't lend itself to piecing.  It's better that way since I couldn't come close to Lisa's skillz.


Lisa, thanks for sharing your beautiful card for me to copy!

Thanks for looking!

 This morning I'm grateful for: waking up to cat purring on my feet, coffee in my Mrs. mug, candles' glow, fireplace warmth, Bible time in the dawn

Stamps: PMS Nuts About You
Paper: Ancient DCWV
Extras:  Koh-i-noor

2 comments:

  1. Cool. And you worked it into our group challenge! Go Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet use of Lisa's layout and muted colors! :) Thanks for joining the PMS January Release challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.