Pages

C'est la vie!

Over Christmas break Em's dance studio moved to a new (bigger!) location.  The new studio is gorgeous and her teacher is so happy with the new space.  Em's thrilled to go back to dance class tonight, so I made her a card to take to her teacher.



I used Mojo Monday 225, it was a perfect fit for the ballet fairy.  Isn't she cute?  So is my little ballerina. ;-)    Paper Makeup Stamps calls this fairy 'Marissa', but Emily says it's her.  I told Em she could take that name matter up with Miss Katie over at PMS.   Whatever you call her, I think she's adorable with her big smile and twirly skirt!  My center panel is popped up, so she's practically leaping off the card at you.

I double stamped her skirt, colored the lower layer with pink and sparkles, then stamped it in vellum, coloring the back side in pink.  It's adhered only at the waist and it kind of floats a bit off the page.


Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm grateful for: glitter, passion, tiny diva who thinks it's all about her, dog snores, blueberries

Stamps:  Paper Makeup Stamps Marissa and French sentiment
Paper: Echo Park  Vellum and metallic are Recollections
Extras: Copics, Stardust, Prismacolor, Pop dots

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.