Pages

Where You Park Your Heart

I love the scooter image from Unity 3/10 KOM and this sentiment from 11/11 KOM, so I decided to put them together.  It makes me happy when stamps from different sets work so well together!  They worked very well for the KOM Sketch Challenge, too.


It's New Year's Eve and these five Harts will be parked at home, enjoying party foods and getting our dance groove on.  Have a great (and safe!) New Year's Eve.  See you in 2012!

Thanks for looking!

This morning I'm grateful for: family New Year's Eve party, books waiting at the library for me, peppermint cream, warm slippers, son's bedhead that makes me laugh

 Stamps: March 2010 kit (scooter & heart), November 2011 kit (sentiment)
Paper: Studio G
Extras:  Mark-Its, Copics, pop dots, stardust and glaze pens, ancient corner chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.