Pages

Teacher gifts

Although we homeschool we have a lot of teachers.  These are the gifts the kids made for their Logos teachers.  We made bag-a-lopes that had yummy B&BW anti-bac and Kisses.  Emily chose and stamped penguins.  She loves penguins.  All the girl teachers received penguins with bows on their heads, her one boy teacher got a penguin with a bow tie.  Devon didn't want to stamp, so he used Christmas dp of his choices for each teacher.
 While the younger two were working on the bag-a-lopes, Tyler was making ornaments for their choir teachers.  I printed Ode to Joy and he drew the template, then got busy making birds.
Thanks for looking!

 Today I'm grateful for:  out of the blue 'I miss you' text from husband, craft time with my favorite kids, seeing the faces of grownups surprised with chocolate (they turn into little kids, I tell ya!), cold beer with my man after dinner talking just us two, and listening to Bible study kids and their big thoughts

 Stamps: The Stamps of Life
 Paper: DCWV
Extras:  printed sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.