Pages

New week, Newly inked

When I saw this Unity Itty Bitty set I *had* to have it. The sentiment cracks me up because it is so me.
As if the mismatched socks weren't crazy enough, I had to go use a bunch of busy papers. I'm on the fence, one minute I like it, then the next minute I think it's too much. Ah well, it was fun!

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: windows open....in Oct!, pumpkin spice creamer, wonderful husband who bought it for me as a surprise (thanks, honey!), our library as I could not afford to keep the kids in books without it, and my family who does not care if their socks are matched lol

Stamps: Unity Matching Socks
Paper: DCWV Citrus
Extras: Copics, rhinestones and silver squares from ?

4 comments:

  1. Love it! What a perfectly weirdly funny sentiment, image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.... The different papers go well with the sentiment. Perfect ( and i have to agree)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that stamp. I have it too :) Free books from the library, pumpkin spice creamer and open windows are precisely some of MY favorite things too!!!! I LOVE october!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card Michelle. A fabulous stamp and sentiment. So true! Live for today! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.