Pages

A new start!

After a nice long break (miss me? lol), it was sooooo nice to get back to the craft table and just play.

Verve's first sketch challenge of the year was perfect for my first Scrap Stack Diving card of the year.

I wanted to use purple, so I rummaged in the stack and found a green and blue that I liked with the purple. I grunged up the blue a bit by inking my 'Bug folder. You can't see it in the photo, but the center of the flower has black stickles. It's subtle, but very cool in person.

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul" This card is for Em's ballet teacher. Of course Emily loves purple and flowers and glitter. When she saw the card she squealed as only a 4 year old diva can and said 'good job, Mom, I like this one'. snicker I guess she hasn't liked others? hahaha


Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: time with extended family, another holiday with my grandpa and grandma, silly kids, amazing husband, and none of my friends/family were hit by the twisters

Stamps: Verve's Beautiful You
Paper: from the stack yay! Small pieces, yes, but pieces!
Extras: 'Bug folder, Stickles, BG pearls, MFT die

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love the embossing and color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.