Pages

3D Thursday

I wanted a small journal to use for tracking my exercise efforts. I had a notebook that was the right size, but the cover was just not cute enough. So, I fixed that...

Cute, right? If I do use the journal and I do exercise, I'll be as cute in my yoga pants as Who's That Girl here. My current shoes are grey. I've picked some out that are black with hot pink trim. I split the difference here and colored hers grey with pink trim.

It's hard to see in the pic, but I drew in my cross necklace to make it 'ME'. I've worn this necklace every day since Aug. 12, 1995 when Scott gave it to me as my wedding gift. WTG just wouldn't be me without it. Mine's not as big as this one, but I'm no artist. lol


The negative of the banner on the front worked perfectly to frame a motivating sentiment on the inside cover.

And the first page has another fave sentiment from the set.
Of course Prince says it never left, but I still think it's fun.

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: time with my best friend, toffee latte, warm home, old black & white movies, Falsies mascara

Stamps: MFT Let's Get Physical
Paper: DCWV Posies, MM Raspberry Small Dots
Extras: Spica, Copics, MFT dies

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.