Pages

Scrap Stack Diving

This was our last week before starting school on Monday. Accordingly, this week was very full organizing our school stuff, lesson planning, and general cleaning and serious decluttering. I worked hard all week so I could have a fun weekend. Grandpa watched the kids and Scott and I had a date last night. This morning I started with breakfast and Hobby Lobby with my best friend, then home to my craft table. Oh, yeah, very nice start to the weekend!

I just had to play along with Party Time Tuesdays because this week is celebrating Kristie's birthday and the challenge is to use her favorite colors of pink, brown, and white. I immediately thought of BG Bittersweet and this sweet image in my image pile. I think it even *came* from Kristie. lol I colored the hats with two shades of pink and one of brown. I left the little guys white to highlight their fun hats.
I hope you had a GREAT birthday, Kristie, and stretch that celebration a.l.l. the way through the weekend!

Thanks for looking!
Today I'm grateful for: girl time, fabulous coffee, jalapenos, craft time, and a date with my main man
Stamps: House Mouse, sentiment is MFT
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Extras: Copics, corner punch

2 comments:

  1. Cute image on this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you colored the image! Very cute card, thanks for playing along with my birthday challenge. Also thanks so much for the bday card, I really appreciate you thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.