Pages

Fabulous Father Friday

I am so blessed! My guy is a great friend and a wonderful husband to me. One of the many reasons I love him is that he is a fantastic father to our children. When I saw Huggable Dad at Shirley's 2 Girls I *knew* this was the image for Scott's Father's Day card.
This guy doesn't look like Scott and Em's hair is long and curly, but when I printed the digi she looked at it and said 'awww, that's Daddy holding ME'. It may not look like them, but I love the feeling this image conveys. The contentment on both faces is something I see every time my sweet husband hugs one of the kids. The way he's holding her foot is just so tender and speaks of my big guy's gentle love for his children. Of course her outfit is purple and I outlined her mouth with clear Spica to mimic Em's sparkly lip gloss.

Those mini candy bars at the bottom of the pic are part of the kids' gift to Scott. Each of them wrote 10 reasons they love their dad on the back of strips of dp and used them to wrap the bars. When he goes for a candy bar he'll get a sweet note from one of the kids. Honestly, I think that will be his favorite part of his gift!


Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: Ted Drewes, kid book club fun, silly puppy, Dad surprising the kids by staying home from work, and AC

Paper: DCWV dp

2 comments:

  1. I love he card! The gifts from the kids is great, hope he doesn't cry too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for Father's Day. And a super job on the card. The notes in on the candy bars is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.