Pages

Scrap Stack Diving

I started with Mojo Monday sketch 109, but had to change it a bit to adjust for the size of the image.

My friend, Sandy, sent me the image of Young Julia with Purse because she looks like my daughter. So much so that when I showed Emily the card she smiled and said, "Hey, that's me!". She doesn't wear a chain belt, but she IS a princess and she always rocks a purse when we leave the house.

In the interest of full disclosure, the cs was left on my table from earlier in the week, so this is technically not 'from' the stack, but more like 'saved from going to' the stack.


Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: Hobby Lobby coupons, fun time at the pumpkin patch, chicken & dumplings, that first cup of coffee on a lazy Sat. morning, warm towels

3 comments:

  1. All of the cards are so cute!! Love the little girl, she is so sweet. Your spider web is cool! Your other cards are great too. I love all thepapers you used. This came up as soon as I sent the message! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.