Pages

Am SO an Angel!

...even if my halo's slightly tilted. lol This layout is from the October Sheetload. I love this layout and will definitely be using it again! The sentiment says Laugh with me. All dp is BG Sultry (ironic with angels, right?)

Always hard to photograph, this card has lots of sparkle. The angels are colored with Koh-i-noor, then covered in clear Spica AtYou. The wings are silver Spica. The image is double-matted and both the first mat and their halos are traced with gold Spica. Super sparkly IRL.

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: playing games with my daughter this morning, good school pics by both boys, warmer than average temps, homemade quiche, and that it really is okay if my halo is crooked - God loves me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. But I'm not going to comment on you and the angel part ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.