Pages

Hope your birthday POPS!

Yesterday was Scott's birthday. My crafty kids got busy.

First up - Emily. She wanted her hand traced on the front because Daddy likes to hold her hand. Tyler helped her. I like the alternating square and pointy fingers.

Next - Tyler. He loves the surfing penguin and used him again. Inside he wrote "I hope you have the gnarliest birthday ever". The penguin's wing is cut into the Hang10 sign. He freehand cut the waves and surfboard and put the surfer on pop dots.

Next - Devon. He also like the penguin, but changed slightly from Tyler's. Devon's penguin's beak is yellow, but has green in the middle....because his beak is stained from his popsicle, of course. He write HB2U down the board and randomly dotted the background to look more like sand. The top of his wave is on pop dots so it looks more like a wave.


How cute is this image?
I got it in an image swap. I'm not a House Mouse Freak like some of my friends (you know who you are....), but I think this one's cute. I don't know the name, but I'm sure one of the aforementioned HMF friends will set me straight.
I used paper from DCWV that was mostly brown and 'masculine' aka no flowers. lol Scott's favorite color is blue, so I put just a bit of blue on the card to make the cake pop.

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: a good report from the boys' dentist, gorgeous weather, Mayan coffee, sweet morning hugs, that big inhale when you walk in the door and smell the soup that's been simmering in the crockpot all afternoon

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards by the kids. And as a House Mouse, what was it you said, freak? This image is called Poppin Good Birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.