Pages

New week, Newly inked

As a shoe girl, I l-o-v-e this set. When I saw it, I HAD to have it....and I have had this set for a shamefully long time without inking much of it.



Surely I'm not the only one who does that? I left it out so I'll be using it again soon. There is a great quote about boots and I do {heart} my boots.

Sweet n Sassy Stamps posted a color challenge - black, grey, pink, white, and red.
http://sweetnsassystampers.ning.com/forum/topics/sarahs-1130-color-challenge
This quote seems made for the color challenge.

The cute shoes are stamped in SU ink, then colored over with Spica - red, silver, clear, silver respectively. I would absolutely buy these red shoes, irl they sparkle and sparkle and sparkle.



Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: a great two week vacation, back to school went well today, running in to an old friend at the library, watching the birds in our trees, my daughter 'reading' to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.