Pages

3D Thursday

What started as this (bought for $1 at Goodwill - score!) ...

Now looks like this....
The paper is Basic Grey Bittersweet, the stamps are SU Oh So Sweet, and the gorgeous ribbon I picked up at Michaels.

The dp is on the inside of the lid, the scallop/circle combo is on the outside of the lid. Both are adhered with red line tape just in the center of the lid so it is hidden. The pearls are on the outside. This sentiment could be my slogan.
The Valentine mix of M&Ms would have looked better, but I didn't have any and didn't want to wait. Guess I'll have to eat these and get the other kind so everything matches!
Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: playtime in the snow, quiet reading time, warm cookies, dryer balls, our dog snuggling my daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.