Pages

3D Thursday

I admit it, I'm an office supply geek. New office supplies make me quite happy. My dad knows this and gave me a Post-It holder that he received at work. It had a logo on the top, but I covered it with this graphic dp.


The divider is black plastic. Functional, but not cute. So I wrapped it with the gorgeous black and silver ribbon. The ribbon is reversible (silver with black trim) and from Michaels.

And a peek of the inside.

My favorite sticky notes right at hand and in a cute holder. Now to figure out how to keep my sticky note loving kids out of it. lol

Thanks for looking!

Today I'm grateful for: our new Vitamix, my daughter signing 'I love you' to the dog, fleece blankets, cannoli, General Foods International Coffee Dark Myan - wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.